Life Locations, with our strong commitment to excellence in all areas of our business, seeks to offer a first class service to all clients, including clients with disabilities.
Many websites contain significant barriers to access by not considering disabled users in the design phase. Life Locations has followed a number of key guidelines - particularly the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to ensure that the website is accessible as possible. Features include:
- Simple use of layout tables which still allow content to read when the tables are linearised or displayed in a simple browser such as Lynx.
- All images contain an alternative textual rendering
- All data tables and forms contain additional markup that may help assistive technologies such as screen readers
- Use of style sheets to separate content from display
- Appropriate use of HTML tags
If you have any comments on our sites accessibility or require further assistance, please call our office directly on 0845 500 3 500 and we will be delighted to assist.